Monday, September 20, 2010

A Pocketful of Miracles

It is my sister Tina's birthday today.
When I finished my collage,
"A Pocketful of Miracles",
I realized I had to give it to her-
my sister is as small as I am, pint-sized,
but she is full of energy, enthusiasm,
love and generosity.
Put that all together,
and you have the ingredients for miracles.
She tutors street children,
finds ways to teach their parents
good parenting skills,
went to Tawi-Tawi (a remote island)
to bring medicine to the poor Muslims.
She sings beautifully,
is multi-talented and smart,
and uses her gifts to bless others.

A blessed birthday to my dear sister!



9 comments:

  1. Wonderful gift! Happy Birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work of art, and happy birthday to your sister. She sounds a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be special to get such a wonderful gift from a sister! I will visit her weblog. Happy birthday to her! And thanks for your comment on my weblog, I was surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and there is a translater on my weblog, did you try?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just beautiful! Love the colors and the blooms. Your sister is a lucky girl. Many Blessing Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. your collage is beautiful! glad you stopped by my blog, look forward to more of your art...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! So cheerful and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patsy, your work is so beautiful...glad I found your site! :o) May I use this image as an illustration for a class on multimedia that I am planning on teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the drawings in this Blog...Your colors are always soothing as well as their messages. Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful entree at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in our new Challenge starting today. Want to share this verse with you from Psalm 147:11. "The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy