Saturday, August 17, 2019

Unfailing Love

“... it was not your sword or your bow.” Joshua 24:12



God delivered the Jews from their enemies by engulfing them with darkness and the sea, even hornets. It was not by their own power. The Israelites were given land they did not till, cities to dwell in that they did not build, vineyards and olive groves they did not plant. This was all bestowed on them in spite of their frequent unfaithfulness to God. 

I see myself and my own history with God. He has always been faithful, surrounding me with love and His presence, in spite of my own fickleness. Dear Father, I thank You for Your unfailing love. For finishing the work You have started in me. For not giving up on me. For continuing to bring good into my life. I can never thank you enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy