Saturday, May 18, 2024

All Out for Christ!

Yesterday I baked my clay sticks I’m so happy with how they came out. 




My little grandchild who is turning four in 3 months always likes to do what I’m doing. If I am using Procreate, he will make his own design and he is fast learning the different pens and how to cut and paste and duplicate. 




This was the last design he did with me. 

Yesterday, I was making clay and he made his own! He insisted on using a barbecue stick too although I was kind of hesitant as barbecue sticks can be dangerous at his age! Here is his project- 





“… it is on account of the hope of Israel that I wear these chains.” Acts 28:20




St. Paul was an amazing man and had endured much for Christ and His way. Most of us have not been called to suffer multiple shipwrecks, being imprisoned and flogged and stoned, all for proclaiming the Kingdom of God without compromise. Paul was just as passionate before he knew Christ and he was infamous for zealously arresting Christ followers. 


The Lord chose Paul to be His “chosen instrument to carry My name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel. And He even prepared Paul for the hard life ahead. “For I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name.” (Acts 9:15-16) 


Yesterday I was listening to a journalist decrying how Western students don’t have real problems and that is why they make up problems about all these infinite pronouns and leftist agendas. A recent poll showed only 52% of the American public would be willing to stay and fight for their country if they were invaded like Israel. In the UK, when the defense secretary announced there might be a possibility they would call to enlist people, a mere 27% of the young people said they would be willing to do so. 


I was wondering, if Christ called for an accounting, how many of us like Paul would not be lukewarm but go all out for Christ, even if the Lord warns it will be difficult and even require blood, sweat and tears? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy