Sunday, September 20, 2009

Proverbs 4


How do we keep our heart? How do we protect it? I think by protecting our eyes and ears first! What do we focus on, what do we see, read, dwell on? Garbage in, garbage out, as the saying goes. The opposite shall be true as well. Good things in, good things out! That's why I like making ATCs and posters with the word of God. It's a way for me to dwell on the treasure that we have and most of the time, take forgranted!

For some dizzy eye candy visit Bizzy Becs. Congratulations Becs! Have a try to win amazing goodies at my cardmaking haven too!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.. Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my Blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I always love meeting new people. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
    Greetings from Germany!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card.... so great!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy