Sunday, July 15, 2018

Intentional

“In Him we were also chosen, destined in accord with the purpose of the One who accomplishes all things according to the INTENTION of His will...” Ephesians 1:11




Intention means something one aims or plans for. Today, I, along with my brothers and sisters in my covenant community, Ligaya ng Panginoon, celebrate our 43rd anniversary since God called us to be a community of disciples on mission. 


In July 19, 1975, God said through one of the founding members, “And I will give you a name. It will be a very special name, for it is I, the Lord your God, Who will give it to you. It will be the name by which you will be known and by which I will be proclaimed.   I, the Lord your God promise this to you.” And God was the One who gave us our name, Ang Ligaya ng Panginoon, the Joy of the Lord. 


Many of us think that the events of our lives are accidents or coincidences. But God is always intentional with us, not only in the big things that happen, but also in the little things. When we peer through microscopes into the smallest molecular cells of our bodies, and into powerful telescopes to see the vastness of a universe expanding, we will see the fingerprints and the mind of a personal God who fine tunes everything for our existence. 


He is always waiting for us to listen to Him. He is longing to share His treasure with us. It may be impossible to believe but He yearns for our love. That is why He sent His Son as a sacrifice. We will never fully realize why and how much He loves us while we are still on earth. But one day, when we see Him face to face, He will show us. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such an informative post. You have a lot of really great points. I wish I had this post as a resource when I started blogging.
    Outdoor Shop Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy