Monday, July 08, 2019

Courage!

"Courage, daughter! Your faith has saved you.” Matthew 9:22



In John 16:33, Jesus promised, “In the world, you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world." It is so true, we are never free from troubles. If it is not our trouble, we also carry the burdens of our brothers and sisters in our church or community or our workplace or school. Today I woke up with an ache in my heart for a young girl in the ICU and her mother. If I can care for others not in my family, I can trust that our loving God weeps even more for their heartaches. 

I have a long list on my phone of people I pray for- my family, godchildren, my men’s and women’s group in our community, people who are sick or depressed, who need help financially, etc. I also pray for our country and our leaders because we really need God’s help and intervention! Jesus said, “Take courage!” No matter how hopeless a situation may seem, Jesus has “conquered the world”. We are on the winning side. We may not see the victory yet, but it is a sure thing! 

Oh, lots of challenges and trials may assail us from all sides. But Jesus said, "Take Courage." Bring it along with you! Do not leave it behind!

Take Hope!

Take Perseverance!

Take all that you need...

after all Jesus is with us on the journey, and He will provide! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy