Saturday, January 31, 2009

Verdigris


Here are 4 ATCs I made for a swap at Swap-Bot. The theme was that the base had to be a map and I used bits and pieces of a map of Europe. I antiqued it with different acrylic colors and glued on dried flowers, stickers and bits and pieces of flourishes from my "magic book". (More on that later!)

Here in the Philippines, imported art materials like card stock, stickers,rubber stamps, distress inks., etc are so expensive. I don't use a lot of it and usually make do with things I cut out or make myself. So when I recently found "blog candy" on the web where all you have to do to join a raffle for lovely craft materials (stamps, cardstock, inks, etc.) is make a comment and put a link, I was ecstatic. Here are my recent finds while I've been blog hopping:
Hege-Annie's Hobby Blog (she's from Norway!) and Creating from the Heart by Melissa who is giving away a treasure trove of valentine stuff.

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I especially like the last one on the right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. You art is beautiful. Thanks for visiting my site. Fabricmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors -- those are terrific!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy