Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Blessed Easter!


We had a joyous and exciting
Easter service last night.

Because of the empty tomb,
because the Lord is alive,
because He is risen,we can celebrate because we know that what He said is true!
It's as simple as that!



Luke 18:27, NIV. "Jesus replied,
'What is impossible with men is possible with God.'"


Philippians 4:19, NIV.
"And my God will meet all your needs
according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."


John 14:2-3, TLB. "There are many homes
up there where my Father lives,
and am going to prepare them for your coming.
When everything is ready,
then I will come and get you,
so that you can always be with Me where I am."


Revelation 21:4, NIV.
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes.
There will be no more death or
mourning or crying or pain,
for the old order of things has passed away."


Philippians 4:6-7, Phillips.

“Don’t worry over anything whatever,
tell God every detail of your needs
in earnest and thankful prayer,
and the peace of God,
which transcends human understanding
will keep constant guard over your hearts and minds
as they rest in Christ Jesus.”

I John 5:14-15, RSV
“And this is the confidence
which we have in him,
that if we ask anything
according to his will he hears us.
And if we know that he hears us
in whatever we ask,
we know that we have obtained
the requests made of him.”


Linking up with Bonnie Gray's prompt @ Faith Barista,
"What does Easter mean to me?"
Then Sings my Soul Saturday,
Spiritual Sunday. ,
and Graceful for Hear it on Sunday,
Use it on Monday

15 comments:

  1. I love Keith Greens music,

    thanks for sharing

    In HIS Keeping,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi patsy. happy easter.

    thanks for praying for my dad. i bought my giveaways from your store last Christmas. i have one on my night table. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you and your family Patsy! I love your beautiful illustrations! Happy Easter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you & family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful song. Thank-you for sharing this great scriptures today.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right: it IS as simple as that. Sometimes I tend to analyze and deconstruct a little too much...but really, it turned out just as HE said.

    Happy Easter, Patsy...across the miles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That song by Keith Green has been on my mind/heart all day! What blessing to hear it here! Blessed Easter Patsy...He has Risen, just as He said...amen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say that I love your art? Have you thought about illustrating children's books?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patsy,

    Nice to meet you! Beautiful post, great scripture and lovely artwork. Did you do the drawings? Very nice. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. your drawings are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful blog! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful encouraging scriptures and the song is perfect for the occasion.
    I hope you had a very Happy Easter.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  13. I stopped by to thank you for the lovely birthday wishes you left on my blog, and see what a wonderful Easter you and your family had. Thanks for everything and glad to read you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your journal/sketchbook! great drawings, collage & paintings. thanks also for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your kind comments. He is Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a simply beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy