Friday, July 19, 2013

Paint Party Friday: Change Your Life!


After I made my drawing, I am choosing what 
background to use.
I keep a pile of backgrounds and I love going through it!

After I choose my background,
I trace my drawing on to it.

What you cannot remember,
cannot change your life.
I tried searching this quotation on google
to find out who said or wrote it,
and I could not find it.

I sometimes have a poor memory
and this is the reason why I paint scripture verses.
I want to embed the Word of God in my heart
and I do want it to change my life!

I believe God wants to change our life,
and that is why He left us His handbook of instructions-
the Bible.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever-
He was concerned at the time of Moses
when He wanted to free Moses' people from slavery.
He is the same today.
Jesus said that those who are weary
should go to Him. He wants to save us from 
any kind of slavery.



Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose
Visit her for some awesome 
and "fierce" inspiration!
Love her work!


Thank you for dropping by!
You are appreciated!
Patsy



28 comments:

  1. This is great!!! I am getting ready to post for PPF too. Have a great weekend
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paintings. I love the bright colors and scripture ON the painting. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote..."what you cannot remember..."
    And I love this sweet little lady holding her Bible over her heart. Thanks for sharing your gifts each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Lovely pictures to remind us to treasure God's word in our heart.
    Thank-you for sharing. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work. The colors are awesome . Thanks. Have a wonderful weekend.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artwork, Patsy, and I love the thoughts that God lays on your heart to share with us. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful art and illustrating the scripture certainly gives you time to pon der on the words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful! You are very gifted.

    I linked here from 1-minute Bible Love Notes and thought you might want to link this post at the linkup I host called Essential Fridays.

    www.essentialthingdevotions.com

    I'm sure my readers would love to see this!

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful paintings and I love your process.Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful works, Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed this journey with you.Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is both beautiful and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:43 PM

    Great artwork and a wonderful message in your post - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your art is so pretty and uplifting. Thanks for making the world a better place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for another wonderful painting for Mix It Monthly

    xox
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great quote coupled with a beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a poor memory too(or don't try hard enough). You are honoring God as well whenever his word appears in your artwork - that is what we are here for to glorify Him. Lovely painting - the background is just beautiful. My friend would call it a "yummy" background

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely work, Patsy. I love that your art helps you commit the Word to your heart and mind. Happy PPF! xo, janice

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for always lifting our spirits and encouraging us along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Girl painting so much. Her face are beautiful and so meditative though She is young Girl. The backround is very beautifull, too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful work. i love the colourful backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pieces that show how important this work is to you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You continue to be such an inspiration Patsy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing at Simple & Sweet Fridays. You're such an artist!
    New Follower!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your artwork is so beautiful and thoughtful and shows your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Beautiful artwork. You encourage and inspire me to use my art as a messenger of the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy