Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WOYWW: Glorious!

 Happy What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday!!!
My desk is back-to-messy again!
I cleaned it up a couple of weeks ago because
I needed to find something.
But I never can quite KEEP-IT-CLEAN!!!!

"ONE of you will betray me,"
Jesus said at the Last Supper with His disciples.
(Matthew 26:21)

What would Jesus say to me?
If I was at the table with the other disciples?
I was listening to Francis Chan's preaching
and he said that maybe if he asked about you
from the people you know at church,
they'd say you were a great person.
But what if he asked God? asked Jesus about you?
What would Jesus say about you?
What would Jesus say about me?

The Lord sees us as we are.
Psalm 139:1 says, "Lord, you have searched me,
and You know me."
God knows if we love Him with all our heart,
our soul, our strength.
God knows if we love other things more than Him!
Tomorrow is Holy Thursday,
a time to reflect on these things so we can be renewed
and made glorious!

"I am made glorious in the sight of my Lord, 
and my God is now my strength! 
It is too little, He says, for you to be my servant...
I will make you a light to the nations, 
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth." 
Is.49:5-6
God's vision for us, His purpose is 
much grander than our own for ourselves! 
When God instructed Noah to build an ark, 
it was a 120 day project.
 I doubt if Noah would have embARKed 
on such a huge venture if God did not give him the exact plans. 
Noah didn't have any power tools and he was no ARKitect! 

If we make our own goals and dreams, 
I think most of us would just choose 
those we think we can do on our own. 
We would get stuck with small, unimaginative plans! 

Lord, help me to trust in You, 
to broaden my vision, 
to work with You to make Your dreams for me 
and those who walk with me come true. 
Help me put You into the equation always! 
I want to be glorious in Your sight and to be a light to the nations!




Blessings!
Patsy


13 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:59 AM

    Yes, may the Lord help us trust Him! Thanks for linking up to Testimony Tuesday, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the messy ones are the best creatively! Thanks for the wonderful words. Seek the Lord in all things always! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desks don't like being that tidy it seems Happy Easter hugs Nikki #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. My whole craft room looks like your desk right now! I think a bomb went off in there. Time to clean up...again!

    Amen! God will do great things through us if we let go and let him take over. Happy Easter Patsy!
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your beautiful Easter art work. So glad that the Father sees me with love because of Jesus. Have a really blessed Easter, Chris # 32

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, 'unimaginitive' would not come into anyone's description of you or your work Patsy, and your skills are God given, huh, so I think He knows something of you!
    I should worry for your peace of mind if I popped round and found your desk any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patsy. Not managed to get here for a few weeks - sorry. A lovely desk today - and such a lovely thought. How great it is to know that God's plans for us, and His purposes, are so HUGE! May He work through you today in your art and as you meet folk.
    Have a lovely Easter as we celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that mostly a tidy desk is a non-productive one, Patsy! Your creativity will not allow it to stay like that for long. What a beautiful post you have made this week, with beautiful artwork, so appropriate as we look forward to the day when we celebrate the resurrection of the Lord Jesus on Sunday. A lot to think about. Last Sunday we heard that we need to be like the donkey on Palm Sunday - the adoration was not for him, but for the One he carried! Our own plans and dreams and achievements count for nothing, but the focus should be on the Lord. Do people see Jesus when they look at us? Very challenging!!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #46

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Patsy there is only a limited amount of pleasure to be taken from a tidy desk - for me it's a signal I need to start something new! Lovely projects this week, Happy WOYWW and Happy Easter. Cindy #59

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to clean my area up because it was out of control.Your "Glorious" ATC is absolutely GLOWING. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. your work is beautiful and so meaningful! i hope your Wednesday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A messy desk is a creative desk. Thank you for sharing it at Fluster's Creative Muster Party, I hope that you'll be joining us again.
    Hugs, Smiles and Blessings.
    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work, very inspiring this Holy Week.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy