Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Passing Away

“For the world in its present form is passing away.” 1 Corinthians 7:31




Indeed, no matter how beautiful a flower is, or a woman, it fades, grows old, passes away. That is how the world is!


But we do not belong here fortunately! We are made for Heaven, our real home! How do we keep this in the forefront of our minds while we go about our busy lives?


Perhaps by taking time during the day to count our blessings? If we make the day slow down, by taking the time to think about God’s goodness, to praise His name, to talk to Him at different times during the day, we will add value to the minutes and hours and it will not just pass without significance. I realize how much God loves and cares for me when I see how my husband loves and cares for me!


I believe my Covenant Community, Ligaya ng Panginoon (Joy of the Lord), prefigures the community we will join in Heaven. This makes Heaven more real to me! What makes Heaven more real to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy