Monday, April 29, 2013

Inevitable!

Mae Legaspi and I had a successful workshop last Saturday-
The Future Full of Hope, an Art and Faith Workshop.

Thank you Lord that I was blessed with
the sharings of the participants
and how they were so free and enjoyed making their art.
Here are some of the paint over collage they came up with.
Love those big smiles!

"Can we really know Him who stretched out the universe?"
Yes we can! In so many different ways.
One of the ways I get to know Him 
is to partner with Him!
He is always inviting us to work with Him,
to use our gifts to bless others.
And this is what I want to share when I give workshops.
To impart that amazing desire of God to 
show Himself to us, His love and generosity
in giving us His gifts of creativity and imagination!

We are all brothers and sisters,
bound by His love and friendship!
Let us look for ways to show our brotherhood 
and sisterhood with one another!

"Whoever loves me will keep my word..."
John 14:23
If we read the Bible, savor the words we read,
observe them, obey, we will love as Jesus loved.
His words are life giving, and "will not return to Him void".
His words will bear fruit, WE will bear fruit.
It is inevitable! 
Yes, Lord, help me to plant your word in my heart,
so that I will be fruitful, and be a blessing to others! 


Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose
#7,Sandra of Doris' Daughter.
She makes charming mixed media collages
and dolls.


Sometimes I put on my best pajamas 
and join these great parties! 





Blessings,
Patsy

7 comments:

  1. My prayer too. Your post warms my heart:)
    Have a very blessed day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful post and beautiful piece of art, Patsy. I find it amazing that our precious Lord could take people from all over the world (literally) and bring us together using art. You have touched and blessed my life, and I will praise Him forever for bringing you (and so many other wonderful Christians) into my life through art. You are a blessing to me, and a light that shines for Jesus in your country. I praise Him that you are serving faithfully. May He bless you for being His faithful servant.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patsy,
    I love getting to your blog for the minstry you provive in your art and your data. I pray we will all keep his Word.
    Thank you so very for sharing this wonderful artwork with us this week.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful art! Thanks for linking up with The Weekend Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see your wonderful creation but I adore that you share pictures of your friends that love to craft as well. Thanks for blessing us with your awesome project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'd LOVE to be a part of a workshop that did this... To impart that amazing desire of God to
    show Himself to us, His love and generosity
    in giving us His gifts of creativity and imagination!

    Glad you stopped by the Overflow! yesterday. Hope your week's a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your journal pages.
    Karen #52

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy