Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WOYWW: Live in the Light!

Just when I think my desk can't get any messier,
I surprise myself!
This is how my desk looked like when I 
went down to start my day.
A whole jumble of papers!

Every morning, I read from the the Bible 
and this is what I read today:
From John 3:20-21,
"whoever lives by the truth 
comes into the light, 
so that it may be seen plainly 
that what they have done 
has been done in the sight of God."

So I am drawing a lady with a lamp.
We should always try to live in the light,
not hiding our actions.

So I'm going to confess that 
I've been busy with this app for the Ipad
called Perfect365.
It makes you beautiful!
I think so anyway!
This was taken after I came 
from Quiapo, a hot and crowded place.
I was so sweaty!
But look how this app made me over! 
You can see how it made 
my sister Peggy glamorous here,
if you care to have a look!

So live in the light and tell the truth all the time!
Just a little fun for today!!

Lord, may I not only live in Your light,
but may I be generous with my money and my heart!!!
May I love others and be quick to forgive! 


Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose,
a dear friend who never fails to encourage
and brighten my day!
Be blessed when you pay her a visit at 
What do you know, this is Karen's
2nd time to win!


Joining the lovely Julia Dunnit for a 
peek at desks and projects!
I love blog parties!
Won't you join us?

Sometimes I put on my best pajamas 
and party here:

Blessings!
Patsy

19 comments:

  1. Generous, loving, and quick to forgive...I'm joining you! May He shine His light through our lives is my prayer. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday, I hope you are having, or going to have, or have already had a great day (dependent on where exactly in the world you are!)
    Thanks for sharing your encouragement today. Great photo, saw your sisters too
    Neil #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo!! Have a lovely day. (and your desk doesn't look too bad to me....) Helen, 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! You always have the most inspiring words and art to share. You ARE most generous, so thank you!! Hugs!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #32

    ReplyDelete
  5. The app sounds going I will go find it ...... Your artwork as always is inspiring
    Jackie 3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your artwork is beautiful, and so is the message.

    It's my first WOYWW, and I'm so glad I found your blog. It's very inspiring!

    Kathi #109

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos that allow me to see your work unfold.
    Such an intriguing process. Fascinating collection of portraits too. May your day be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think you need an app to look beautiful, Patsy :). what a lovely lady you are--inside and out. Beautiful thoughts and art here too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you what makes you look beautiful, Patsy, and it's NOT any app at all, it is the love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that shines through your art, through your words, and through your sweet spirit. You are such a blessing to me, and I can see your beauty both inside and out. Thanks for sharing in our challenge, and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! New follower here and I found you on UBP13! Your blog is awesome and we definitely have alot in common! Your artwork is fantastic and I also LOVE to draw, paint, being creative, etc. Art is everywhere in my life and I also design and create cakes as a business...Please come by and follow me on my blog at http://mybutterflyhaus.blogspot.com! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:02 AM

    Hi Patsy, I'm visiting from UBP13. Beautiful artwork!!! I love the way you use it to share you faith and encourage others. I also love your message. So glad to have found you, I look forward to visiting often. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful artwork as usual from a beautiful spirit and soul. Love your picture and I would imagine the camera caught what it saw. Sorry I have been absent the past couple weeks but life has taken its toll and sometimes you just have to give in to it and go with the flow! Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Vickie #58

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patsy,

    I really enjoy how you get inspiration from the Bible for your artwork. Also love getting a peek at the process.

    You are a cutie patootie!!!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (12)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your artwork and the scripture about the light. However, Patsy, it would take a lot more than an app to make me look as good as that. I have know you were beautiful inside. Now I know you are also beautiful outside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, between you and your siser's comments, I'm going to have to go check out that app!!

    :)trisha
    #142 this week with
    a hand carved stamp

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:35 AM

    :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What beautiful verses to use in your artwork! Your illustrations are beautiful!
    Anna #150

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! love your art! I also love that you live in the Philippines! We work with international students and love different cultures. NIce to meet you!! http://www.hollandfamilylife.com/1/post/2013/04/alaina-through-cultures.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your app makeover is so revealing. And I love that you shared how it took the sweat away. I think we want to present ourselves often as edited versions of our real selves. Thanks for being real. Love your art.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy