Monday, April 01, 2013

Spread Love!

What a joyous season this is!
A blessed Easter to all of us!

What is Easter to you?
To me, it is freedom-
we who were once slaves
are made free by the blood of our Master!
But perhaps some of us are still 
in captivity?
Slaves to sin and hopelessness?
"To behold the resurrection,
the miracle of the Risen Christ,
the stone must first be rolled away from our hearts!"
Peter Chrysologus (early Church father)

We need to focus on the Lord
and not the myriad of things in our life
that distract us-
failing health, an errant child,
problems, problems, problems....

"I know the resurrection is a fact,
and Watergate proved it to me.
How?  Because 12 men testified 
they had seen Jesus raised from the dead,
then they proclaimed that truth for 40 years, never once denying it.
Every one was beaten, tortured, stoned
and put in prison.
They would not have endured that if it weren't true.
Watergate embroiled 12 of the most powerful men in the world-
and they couldn't keep a lie for three weeks.
You're telling me 12 apostles 
could keep a lie for 40 years? 
Absolutely impossible!"
Chuck Colson

The Lord is real and 
the resurrection is true.
Keep your eyes on Him, 
roll away the stone of 
skepticism from your heart,
and believe!
 
  
 We are all witnesses!
Acts 2:32

Spread the Word,
spread the love,
spread blessing!


Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose,
Laura is a wonderful writer!
Go check out her blog
and be blessed!
Older Posts

Sometimes I put on my best pajamas 
and join these great parties! 


Blessings!
Patsy





8 comments:

  1. Thank you Patsy. I love that Chuck Colson quote. So true!

    I hope your Easter was blessed!

    He is Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post!
    I especially like the picture that says "we are all witnesses."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the designs you have here and the messages are awesome. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE seeing your art, Patsy. You are SO RIGHT - we are all witnesses, and I often ask myself if I am testifying of His goodness the way I should. THanks for this inspiring and challenging post. You are SUCH a blessing to me.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! We are all witnesses every day! :) As usual you have beautiful art work. :) Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Patsy! Your art is such a great testimony! And the quotes are unshakeable!! Stopping over from the Soli Deo Gloria Party. Have a blessed week!
    In His Love, Ann @ Christ in the Clouds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your art is amazing. I love the reminder to roll the stone away from my heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wondered what Mary thought when she saw the empty tomb. How long did it take her for the truth to sink in? Did she understand the implications of a risen Savior? You beautiful artwork is a joy!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy