Monday, November 11, 2019

Life Map


“My journeys and my rest you scrutinize, with all my ways you are familiar.” Psalm 139:3




This verse can be comforting or terrifying, depending on how we live our life. At the beginning of the year, I made a life map. It is already November, and I know I did not do very well in being consistent with achieving my goals. The most difficult was “Word before the world” because every time I turn on my phone in the morning to look for a bible verse, or search for something related to the bible verse, I get waylaid by text messages, messages on Viber or some other app! 


And then there’s my aim of purging, and organizing my stuff. I think I have added things instead of minimizing!!!  The boxes in the garage for donation are still there and there is still much in my craft room to overhaul. 😩 I have done better with the other goals on my life map but still have a long way to go with pleasing God in those areas as well. 


You are familiar with all my ways, O Lord. You know my weaknesses and my strengths. Every year I try to do better. Thank You for Your grace and mercy. Thank You that we have the certainty that You, who began the good work in me, will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy