Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sing Praise


“Sing praise to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and melodious song.” Psalm 98:5




Some days it is very hard going to praise the Lord. Last night we were praying for a brother in our community who had a delicate heart procedure and when I woke up early this morning, I was grieved to learn he had gone on before us. I cannot imagine what his wife and family is going through. 


But beyond the veil, I know there is much rejoicing. Rex has run the race, fixing his eyes on Jesus. He can claim with Saint Paul that “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith” (2 Timothy 4:7). He has graduated with honors. His beautiful voice will now join the heavenly chorus of angels as they sing their praise and glory to the God of all  creation. That is something we can celebrate and thank God for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy