Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Keep Calm and Pray


“You must also be prepared, for at an hour you do not expect, the Son of Man will come.” Luke 12:40




It surely seems as if Jesus is coming in judgment already. There is so much evil and confusion in the world around us. It can get worse, I am afraid. The Amazon Synod is happening in the Vatican and there are so many strange events that are perplexing that the Vatican is not explaining. 


Yesterday I woke up to the story that five “Pachamama” statues (Amazonian fertility goddesses) were taken clandestinely from the Santa Maria Traspontina Church near the Vatican and thrown into the Tiber river. Why? These idols figured in a pagan ceremony on Vatican grounds and St. Peter’s to open the Synod. The Pope was there. Because of this and other very disturbing news, I have been praying for our Church, which has been in crisis for some time. 


I sensed God saying, “Keep calm and pray. A multitude prays with you. If you are  vigilant, and pray and weep for Israel, so should you pray, and weep and be vigilant for my Bride. She is like a harlot, but I do not abandon her. Do not abandon her. It is not yet time. There is still time for repentance and time for turning back to me. Time for you and time for the multitude. But do not tarry. Be vigilant. Carry your lamps. I am coming.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy