Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Opened Wide!


Sometimes there are just too many projects I want to do! I am making postcards for a swap, and still making fabric collages for purses. 

I also need to work in my planner! Where do I find the time to play with all my paints, needles and threads, washi tapes, stickers, etc.? 



"My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and act upon it." Luke 8:21



When I was young, I liked pretending I was a princess, or daughter of some important person. I would imagine where I lived, what I wore, what I did. Sometimes my sisters and I would play make believe and choose what actress we wanted to be. I chose Debbie Reynolds and one of my sisters chose to be the more radical Jane Fonda. My other sister wanted to be the lady who advertised Sunsilk shampoo. Isn't that absolutely hilarious?

We can't choose our families, can we? But sometimes, especially when we are mad, we wish we could! In a very real sense we CAN be part of a royal family. Jesus tells us how in Luke 8:21. If we want to be REAL princesses and princes, sons and daughters of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, we need to HEAR God's word and ACT upon it. 



Imagine, the gates of the Kingdom of heaven are open to us! I definitely want to walk in! No matter how much of our creativity we use, we will never be able to imagine the treasures, the glory, the magnificence of the Kingdom we are invited to be a part of! Jesus' arms, the Father's arms are open wide for us! Lord, thank You!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy