Friday, January 25, 2013

PPF: Who are You, Sir?


You can't see it, but the words on top
say, "wonderfully made."
I finished this a couple of days ago.
I was trying some fluid acrylics
and dripping them around the canvas.
We are all fearfully and wonderfully made!

Today we celebrate the Feast of the
Conversion of St. Paul.
He had quite a dramatic conversion.
Imagine if we thought we were zealously
obeying God, and then
a voice from heaven told us that we were not!
I think we too would ask,
like St. Paul, "Who are you, sir?"

Sometimes we put God 
in a box of our own making!
Will we recognize Him if He speaks to us?

Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week, random.org chose,
I'm excited to say,
#24, the ever popular and witty
Julia Dunnit of 



8 comments:

  1. I love both your pages Patsy, especially the first one. Enjoy the weekend, happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful portraits and backgrounds, Patsy!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nices portraits Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patsy, your paintings are so beautiful. I always love to see which scripture you have picked to illustrate. With animation on your blog, it is difficult for me to comment. The comment box jumps all over the page. It's not you. It's my old computer. My dh wants to get me another one. I don't want to spend the money. Besides I love my computer. BTW, I couldn't get your link on PPF to work. It could again be my computer, but maybe you ought to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your paintings Patsy,its very Beautiful!

    Have a Nice weekend,Hugs Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  6. St Paul's story is interesting and not too surprising. you never really see yourself as well as you think you do, eh? wonderful pieces! love the collage

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my very favorite psalms (139) - reminds me when I am feeling overwhelmed with the world and underwhelmed with myself of how special I am to God. Love your wonderful portrait - it is a the same time both soft and colorful. The layers are gorgeous. Paul's conversion always reminds me of how I sometimes need to be hit with a 2x4 to hear God speaking. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful paintings, lovely colors and patterns! <3

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy