Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Putting the SCRAP back into Scrapbooking


I've been scrapbooking ever since I was young but I'm the type who puts the 'scrap' into the scrapbooking because I use magazine illustrations, and cut out letters, frames, words instead of buying materials! I also use vintage fabric and glue it on paper with half and half white glue and water. That makes the material easy to cut and I use this a lot for flowers and flourishes and swirls. Here's a collage picture of my dad, my son and my niece.

Of course I wouldn't be averse to using all the lovely blog candy available on the web! Here are some I'd love to win: Scrap-Creations, Imagine, Create and Inspire, and a work of HeART at Monica Zuniga's blog, and a primitive bunny at The Creator's Touch. Umm, blog candy is getting addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy