Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Light Shines in the Darkness


I'm giving a workshop this Saturday on "Creative Faith Journalling". I started doing this a few years ago and it's helped me "see God" during my prayer time. He's my collaborator, my partner, my companion. Adding collage, drawings, etc. to my journalling, has enriched my time with the Lord, -I've been wanting to share about it. It's like my father and I have a scrapbook of our times together, and I can enjoy the journey again as I read my entries and look at the pictures. "Like father, like daughter"- like my Father, I enjoy creating, and I can say, "It is very good!"

BLOG CANDY UPDATE- Hand Stamped by Lacey is giving out lots of paper and flowers, stamps and buttons to celebrate 50,000 hits. Wow! Jacqui of Cat's Whiskers is giving away a stamping video, ribbons, stamps, etc. Happy Birthday! Bev's birthday candy includes a kit, crochet flowers, a punch, etc. Visit All the Things I Love to see it. Some wonderful punches and lots of other goodies are up for grabs at Papercrafts by Rach up till the 22nd of February.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful collages, are very specific.
    Ciao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your banner, very sweet. And the pages from your journal book are so prettty, look like an antique book.

    ps. Come to my blog I am having an art box givewaway...see you there!
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from the Artists of the TDIPT Mercantile

    We wanted to thank you for visiting with us during the One World One Heart Blog Event and Giveway. What a wonderful event it was!

    This month we have some more exiciting things going on at TDIPT. It's our 2nd birthday and we're celebrating with a fabulous giveaway.
    We hope that you will join us and register to win one of ELEVEN prizes to be given away later this month. If you'd like more info, please
    visit us at http://todwellinprimitivethymes.blogspot.com.

    Thanks again for your visit and we look forward to having you come and celebrate our 2nd birthday!

    Many Blessings,

    The Artists of TDIPT Mercantile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi what a great blog you have, I love your projects they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too.
    Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy