Saturday, March 07, 2009

Journal Fun!




I've been quite busy today. I finished 2 journals. First, I made several signatures. I then chose from my stash of vintage leather jackets which ones I would make into the covers. I cut the leather to size. One black jacket had a snap accent which I used for a closure. I embellished the red journal with a resin medallion. Sewing the signatures to the leather, wasn't as easy as I thought! You need to think about the process and I didn't, so I got into a lot of dead ends!

Blog candy update: Melissa is giving away some nice stuff on her blog. Taylor is offering some yummy colored chalk. Be sure to visit. Kim of Vancouver is putting some clear stamps up for grabs in celebration of her 100,000 hits.

2 comments:

  1. I love your journals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 PM

    i missed your postings ms patsy. i love your crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy