Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blogging 101 or Things I Wish I Knew Before OWOH!


I've been having so much fun looking at all the beautiful blogs I found through OWOH, I decided to change my header and put a background courtesy of Shabby Blogs. Didn't know you could have such a nice blog so easily! Thank you to Megan and all the beautiful ladies and one gentleman behind Shabby Blogs!

I also learned about FotoFlexer where you can manipulate your photos online, and make your header, add text, etc. Then there's also Shrink Pictures where you can resize images online and make an avatar! I guess life is like that- it's always an adventure and a journey, always learning new things! Keep your eyes open, keep enthusiastic and you'll learn so many wonderful things! I'm off.... see you later!

2 comments:

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy