Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



I think I kept all of my son's drawings 
when he was young.
He is now 17 years old,
and he is still fond of drawing, and drawing
and drawing! 

I am sooo proud of him!
Yesterday he said that he solved 
and he invited me to solve it too!
He said only 2% can solve it
and he is one of the 2%!!!
Well, I did not want to find out 
if I was part of the 98% who couldn't!!
And even if I was, 
I think mothers always want 
their children to turn out better
than them,
in every way!
Not just in solving puzzles!

To be more creative!

To be more loving!

To be more inspiring and encouraging!

To use his gifts and talents more!


To do a good job in whatever he aspires to do!

But most of all,
to be a man after God's own heart!

I'm including this in Venus'

Venus' sister, Luane, also has a giveaway 
in time for Mother's Day, too!
This one from Crafter's Reference
ends on May 13, Mother's Day
here in the Philippines.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy