Monday, August 20, 2012

Let Jesus take the Wheel

God wants to share with us 
the adventure of taking each 
and every step of the journey together. 
Every step we take with Him 
brings us closer to our 
gloriously heavenly destination.
"Thank you Lord that 
You are taking the wheel!
Sometimes the road is bumpy
and sometimes dangerous
and I wouldn't know how to navigate
through all the obstacles.
But because you are there,
I am confident that we won't get lost
or fall down a cliff! 
Here is Lady Wisdom from Proverbs 9.
"Come eat of my food and drink of the wine.
Advance in the way of understanding."

How good God is that He wants to nourish us,
to feed us, to strengthen us.
If we try to eat good food 
to take care of our body,
so much more should we 
take care of our spirit!

Thank you to all who visited and 
commented last week.
Every week I choose one of you
to receive a little gift, an ATC from me
in appreciation of your kindness! 

And this week, #46 is
a fellow filipina! 
She can choose from one of the ATCs below.

I love blog parties!
Won't you join us?
On In Around button

Blessings,
Patsy




7 comments:

  1. Oh, this made me smile. As always your art speaks to me heart! Thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the song by this same title, yes? Two artists inspired by the same need for the Lord's guidance. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the song by this same title, yes? Two artists inspired by the same need for the Lord's guidance. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsy!
    Trusting in Christ and letting Him take charge is something we must all strive towards. Thanks for this reminder!
    Following you via GFC from The Beauty In His Grip's linky.
    Have a great week!
    http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/2012/08/singles-saturday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, Patsy!

    winning your ATC made me feel like God has made you as one of His medium to greet me for my bday... i feel truly blessed! this has been a very long bday celebration, full of blessings... i am so happy and thankful to HIM...

    you, too, are really a blessing and an inspiration... really excited to receive it... send u an email already... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patsy, you know I adore your work. Did you receive my little package? Such a small token, but wanted to express my gratitude. Love you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:19 AM

    I can just sense through your art, the colors, the Scripture, the gentle and also vibrant tones...that you absolutely love what you do. I am glad you share with us!
    caring through Christ, ~ linda

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy