Monday, September 09, 2019

Stretch Out Your Hand

“Stretch out your hand.” Luke 6:10



Let me tell you about my adventures with healing. Like most people, I am very hesitant to present myself and pray over people who are sick. But Jesus said in John 14:12, “Whoever believes in me shall also do the works that I do. And greater things than these shall he do, for I go to the Father.” I either believe that or I don’t. 

In Mark 16:15, Jesus instructed His disciples to, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature...and these signs will follow those who believe...they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover.” I was listening to a lady on YouTube, who believed this. For ten years, she laid hands on the sick, and no one got healed. Some even died! But today, Aliss Cresswell sees healing miracles everywhere she goes. 

So I decided to do the same, and pray over the sick. Some have gotten well, some have seen a slight improvement, some no improvement at all. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. I believe His promises and I will continue to lay my hands on the sick. I believe it is like any talent or gift. We have to use it, practice, practice, practice, until one day, the small negative voice that says we can’t do it, will be silenced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy