Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WOYWW: Reflecting God's Radiance!

 Here is my desk this morning.
My laptop is on the right,
and a blank canvas on the left.
I am preparing for an art exhibit in a
prestigious hotel
and I have to start on some canvases soon.

"When the Israelites saw Moses and noticed how radiant the skin of his face had become..." Exodus 34:30
When Moses came down from
Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments inscribed in stone in his hands, his face was radiant, shining, glowing. He had just spoken with the Lord face to face.

After my cousin Susan saw Mother Teresa, she said Mother Teresa was beautiful, as if she was so young. Susan was not the only one who told me about how radiant Mother Teresa was when you saw her in person. When we are in close communion with the Lord, people should see something different in us. But let us not be disappointed if we are not radiant yet. We are a work in progress.


"Whenever anyone turns to the Lord...we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like Him and reflect His glory even more." 2 Cor. 3:16-18



Joining the lovely Julia Dunnit for a 
peek at desks and projects!
I find a lot of inspiration
visiting my friends here:

Blessings!
Patsy

13 comments:

  1. loving this reminding of the source of all Light.
    Blessings,
    robyn 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you draw on such a small space of your desk-Amazing!! Just love your drawings
    Bridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just getting into Bible Art Journaling. I have been watching a lot of YouTube demonstrations. Kind of afraid to start in! Beautiful work and wonderful post. #18

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for an inspired post as usual. (Yours is the first I read in the morning). A blank canvas is full of promise! How exciting!
    As for radiating our Lord's light... I pray that I might shine a little of His light to others. That they will see in mee something different and something good and (hopefully) with an inner beauty that speaks of Him.
    Have a blessed week,
    Lisca#24

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work
    happy woyww
    Charlie :) #20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the art exibit - Gorgeous!
    Soojay 27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful work you are showing this morning. I'm definitely a work in progress but hope someday to have my face shine like Moses' did. Glenda #31

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a little story for you - when I was teaching infants I held a school assembly about Mother Theresa and dressed one of the girls in a white sheet with blue band on it so she looked the part. I took a photo and when I looked at it later, a most beautiful sun beam had lit the child up. A special moment. x Jo #32

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited for your exhibit. I hope I can come and visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is beautiful and inspirational. Wishing you every success with your exhibition. Barb #33

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work as ever. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 29

    ReplyDelete
  12. How true that we are a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy