Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Open My Eyes

“Do you want to be healed?” John 5:6




Crowds of sick people lay on the porches and Jesus asked one man who had been lying there lame for 38 years, “Do you want to be healed?” Instead of shouting yes eagerly, the man complained, “I can’t, sir. I have no one to help me into the pool of water.” This man had an idea already of how God will heal him. He was not open to other possibilities. He lay there, probably in self-pity, thinking he needed someone to help him into the water first when an angel stirred it. 

Lord, help me to open my eyes to the many ways You can bless me. Help me to seek You in circumstances, and in people, that do not seem pleasing to me. Help me to accept everything from You with trust that You always want to best for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy