Thursday, May 12, 2022

Falling Into Place

“I came into the world as light, so that everyone who believes in me might not remain in darkness." John 12:46




Thank you Lord, that my personal journey with you, (more like an adventure!) IS filled with light! I am surrounded by joy, peace, love...sounds like an ideal life, doesn't it? I have had my share of challenges, mostly health issues, like Pemphigus Vulgaris, Pulmonary Embolism, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Thalassemia, and now Pulmonary Hypertension and Osteoporosis. 


But because I believe in Jesus, I live in the light of His presence.


Jesus reassures us that when we know Him, when we are His sheep, “No one can take you out of my hand." (John 10:28)


Thus I am confident that any trial I undergo, any challenge I have to hurdle, is all going to make me into the best Patsy I can be!!! Just as He's committed to making you the best you, you can be! 


And that’s why I can also say confidently, God is committed to our country. Any setback we have at present may seem like an insurmountable mountain, but it is only a stepping stone to a better place. Yesterday, my profile picture was black, but after praying, I realized, I am not in mourning. There is a new day coming for us. It will take time, but God is on our side. As the saying goes, “Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy