Saturday, November 25, 2023

He Will Answer

“Teacher, you have answered well.” Luke 20:40




It may seem absurd to us, this question that the Sadducees posed to Jesus about a woman who married seven brothers in a row. But Jesus answered it anyway, using it to share about how our Father is “not God of the dead, but of the living, for to Him all are alive.” 


If we ask Jesus questions, do you believe He still answers? I know He does. if we do not ask Him questions, we will not be witness to the creative ways God can and will respond. He wants us to talk to Him. He wants us to be comfortable enough with Him to ask even absurd questions. I once asked if He could love me more than He already did, expecting that He would answer that He already loved me to the maximum! 


But He said He could, that if I stretched out my arms and hands in love to others, like a tree beside a running stream could hold more water if its branches grew longer, I could hold more of His love. 


Through the years I have asked God many questions, for I trust that He will answer me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy