Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Sit with Me

“Ask for whatever I may do for you, before I am taken from you.” Elisha answered Elijah, “May I receive a double portion of your spirit.” 2 Kings 2:9




Where are the prophets of today? Is God not speaking to us in this day and age? Perhaps we are not listening. In our community, we regularly ask our members to listen to the Lord and speak what God has placed in our hearts. In the last prayer meeting, this was one of the prophecies that was recorded:


“I hold this world in the palm of my hand. I hold this universe in my hand. I hear every sigh, every prayer.  I know your sadness and your pain, your challenges. Have faith. I am creating a new order. You are part of the new order. This is a time of refining for each of you to be part of the new order. You are called up to rise up and take territory through words and actions in my Spirit. The new order will reverse the spiraling down of a fallen world. I will make things new. Look forward with hope and trust, and be ready to move with me.”


In the Bible, there are many major and minor prophets. And there were people with prophetic experiences like Simeon in the 2nd chapter of Luke, who met the holy family in the temple and proclaimed, “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen Your salvation, which You have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to Your people Israel." How did Simeon, described by Luke as a righteous and devout man, recognize Jesus as the Messiah he had been waiting for? Mary and Joseph arrived in the temple quietly, and there was no sign that pointed them out as extraordinary. Simeon had been reading the scriptures and praying, and he had been “waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord's Christ.” 


If we follow Simeon’s example, of daily reading the Bible, and praying, and waiting for the Lord, God promised to visit with us. “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.” (Revelation 3:20) Yes, Lord, please do come and talk to us! 



1 comment:

  1. MY TESTIMONY ON HOW MY HUSBAND WAS RESTORE BACK TO ME AFTER BEING UNDER A SPELL FOR SOME MONTHS,BUT DR OKOSUN A GREAT SPELL CASTER WAS A ABLE TO RESTORE HIM BACK TO ME.


    I want to thank Dr okosun a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend cameto my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr okosun and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: (drokosun12@gmial.com),or via WhatsApp (+2348136785662

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy