Tuesday, October 01, 2013

31 Days of HeARTworks!

Join me as I do 31 Days of posts,
writing from the HeART!
You'll find other fascinating posts
on The Nester, all doing a series of 31 Days!!!


Oh dear! Didn't make it to 31! 
I got sick and was too lazy to get out of bed!
But I think, 28 isn't too bad :^)))

If Jesus wanted to stay in my home,
I would for sure want to clean up!
There are a lot of areas in my house that
could use a major overhaul!

Take for instance my craft room!!!
At the end of my craft room,
there is a miserable pile of stuff-
some of them are Christmas gifts
(which I buy all year round as I am on the lookout
for bargains ALL year round!)
Some of my friends have seen my craft room.
No doubt some of them were quite shocked
but never showed it.
Maybe some were mesmerized
or speechless with disbelief!!!

"My home is within you."
Psalm 87:7
That's what it says in Psalm 87.
His home is within us.
He does not need a key.

Am I comfortable with having Jesus within me?
Aren't there places where I would rather
put up a sign, "Keep out!"
No, Jesus, you can't come into this part of MY house!
OOPS! I thought it was Jesus' home?
Well, Jesus is a gentleman and He will
NEVER barge into places of our lives He is not wanted.
Rather sad really because any place He is welcome
will be all the better for it!

Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!


This week,
Random.org chose
 #19, Marilyn Lamoreux,
who wrote "Pick me! Pick me!"
in her comment!
Unfortunately I'm going to have to google her!
When I click on her name ,
it goes to Yahoo OpenID!

5 comments:

  1. But this time, PICK ME! Oh I love that you are doing 31 days...I love that thought: My Home is within you...wow, love that...and it is of course true. Praise the God who makes His home within us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... the artwork is beautiful and the words are something I need to be reminded of often! Love your 31 days idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your work is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful work ... in words and art ... for 31 days. Perfect.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is truly amazing. I also really love the pic of your work space!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy