Friday, October 11, 2013

PPF: Every Kingdom Divided!


Join me as I do 31 Days of posts,
writing from the HeART!
You'll find other fascinating posts
on The Nester, all doing a series of 31 Days!!!

"Every kingdom divided
against itself
will be laid waste."
Luke 11:17

Every house, every business, every congregation,
every school, every village, every country,
every organization, every church
divided against itself will be devastated,
ruined, laid waste.

The enemy wants us to fight each other.
He does not care what side you are on,
just as long as you fight to destroy something.

How to avoid this?
We should be united in our families, churches,
businesses, etc by putting God first.
We will never avoid conflict, or disagreements,
but if all concerned put God's values first,
that is the most fundamental way
to get through conflict victoriously
and become stronger individually 
and corporately!


Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose
 #13, Rita Dua who likes to 
paint her own rainbows in her blog,


Linking with

Sometimes I put on my best pajamas and
join these wonderful blog parties!!!
So many WONDERFUL blogfriends to discover!


9 comments:

  1. Lovely artwork and message, very inspiring! Happy PPF, and thank you for your kind words on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strength of the painting truly represents the text.
    Happy PPF, Annette x
    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. always enjoy the art, and particularly the message sent from heaven! blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is right on.........so true, and we all need to be
    on guard, cause the enemy will steal anything and everything he can from us. Your artwork is just amazing,
    very beautiful. Have so enjoyed my visit and will sure come again,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely art as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful art! I just love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your art that makes God's Word relevant to our lives today. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a powerful call to peace. Thanks, Patsy.
    Thanks for linking up at Essential Fridays.
    Blessings
    Mel from Essential Thing Devotions & Connect With God

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen! We must walk in unity!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy