Saturday, October 05, 2013

Blessed Eyes that See

Join me as I do 31 Days of posts,
writing from the HeART!
You'll find other fascinating posts
on The Nester, all doing a series of 31 Days!!!

"But blessed are your eyes
because they see..." Matthew 13:16

What are the precious things?
Are they not those we see with our heart?
"It is only with the heart
that one can see rightly."
( The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

Yes indeed, how blessed we are
when we are not deceived by
things that glitter
and make a lot of jingle jangle!

"We hold this treasure in earthen vessels..."
2 Corinthians 4:7
Yes we have a treasure-
what we know of God,
and that which God values.

Because then we have more than enough!
We need not look beyond our fences
for that which will give us joy,
peace that surpasses understanding, 
and love that will last until we leave this
earth that can be full of tears.


Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose
 #19, Marilyn Lamoreux,
who wrote "Pick me! Pick me!"
in her comment!
Unfortunately I'm going to have to google her!
When I click on her name ,
it goes to Yahoo OpenID!


I'm sort of cheating for the 31 Days 
because I am resting in bed,
have been absent from work
since Thursday!
When I woke up,
I didn't feel like painting,
so this is an old post :^(

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:46 AM

    Oh Patsy, I also love that quote from the Little Prince! :)
    I've been to your branch at SM Fairview last week, looking for a journal featuring any of your paintings on the cover. I guess I have to go back another time.

    Yes, indeed, we shouldn't be deceived by anything that glitters and take care of the earthen vessel carefully crafted by God Himself! Perfectly portrayed in your work of art!!!!

    God bless your heartworks more and more each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is as beautiful as always. I hope your feeling better and back at work. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy