Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Be Ready!

Join me as I do 31 Days of posts,
writing from the HeART!
You'll find other fascinating posts
on The Nester, all doing a series of 31 Days!!!

"Gird your loins and light your lamps
and be like servants who await 
their master's return...
ready to open immediately when he comes
and knocks.
Blessed are those servants whom the master
finds vigilant on his arrival." Luke 12:35-38

Yesterday, my sisters and I went to visit 
our papemelroti branch in Clark,
Angeles, Pampanga.
The last time we visited this branch was in April
So we were sooooo
pleasantly surprised to find the store
really neat and nicely arranged,
all the papers and deposit slips in order.

I took pictures of the displays.
 
They did not know we were coming
and yet it was as if they prepared 
very well for us to see their best!

Look at this, all the owls together!
How cute!

All the crosses arranged in levels.
We were so pleased,
I bought the staff lunch.
 
The following verses in this same passage
says that the master will be so pleased
with his servants that he will
have them recline at table
and proceed to wait on them!

There's a reward waiting for us
if we are ready ALL THE TIME
for what God wants us to do!

How can we be ready?
I guess like our staff in our gift shop,
we have to do what we are supposed to do.
Just as our staff have a manual
about their jobs,
we too have a manual! 
Let's study our manual,
the Bible well, so we will please
our Master!!!


Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose
 #11, Peggy Gato of 
Visit Peggy for  a wide range 
of inspiration!

Sometimes I put on my best pajamas 
and join these great parties! 





Blessings,
Patsy


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun store! I don't think we have one of those where we live! Looks like an artists paradise! :) UNITED, Jen

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy