Monday, October 14, 2013

Called to be Holy!


Join me as I do 31 Days of posts,
writing from the HeART!
You'll find other fascinating posts
on The Nester, all doing a series of 31 Days!!!

"...set apart...called to belong to Jesus Christ...
called to be holy..." Romans 1:1-7

Sometimes this scares me...
that I am called to be holy, to be set apart...
to be different.
But what does this mean really?
It just means that our Father
wants us to be like Him.
Not to be like the world,
not to be filled with the world's ideas and values.

God wants us to be His special people,
to reflect His character to a dying and often times
depraved world.

Isn't it but natural that a father wants the very very best
for his sons and daughters?



Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose
 #26, Marty Harding who has a great post
on creativity in her blog,

Sometimes I put on my best pajamas 
and join these great parties! 





Blessings,
Patsy

2 comments:

  1. That is a high calling, the world is always after us, trying to pull us away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lustrous, shining images.
    thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy