Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jesus, My Gardener!



Jesus told the parable of a man who had
a fig tree in his garden.
He said that for three years he had
wanted to see figs on the tree
but none grew on it.
"Cut it down!" he instructed his gardener,
"Why should it exhaust the soil?"
And the gardener said,
"Let me do something this year.
I will care for it and fertilize it.
It may bear fruit in the future.
If not, then it shall be cut down."
Luke 13:1-9

These verses give me hope and joy!
I see Jesus as the gardener,
that He is always willing to do anything
to save us, to teach us, to make us
grow closer to the Father!

Are you praying for something or someone?
Does it look hopeless?
Nothing is impossible with God!!!
I know of many prodigal sons and daughters
who have returned to the fold
and became radical Christians!


Yes, let us be like Jesus
and see the potential in every human being
to bear fruit, to do immense good with their lives!
Never give up on someone!

Join me as I do 31 Days of posts,
writing from the HeART!
You'll find other fascinating posts
on The Nester, all doing a series of 31 Days!!!



Every week I choose one wonderful visitor
who leaves a comment
to receive an ATC from me.
I know it takes so much time and effort
to leave a comment
and I appreciate it soooo much!

This week,
Random.org chose
 #11, Peggy Gato of 
Visit Peggy for  a wide range 
of inspiration!


Sometimes I put on my best pajamas and
join these wonderful blog parties!!!
So many WONDERFUL blogfriends to discover!
Thank you for dropping by!
You are appreciated!
Patsy

9 comments:

  1. I so needed to read and see this post today. Thank you, Patsy. Praying for my daughter. Feeling helpless, hopeless, but the Gardner is reminding me to keep on...and hope in what is not seen- pray for the unseen and hope. Thank you x10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:46 AM

    Patsy, your post has blessed me... again!! I love your piece too! It is so beautiful! Thank you for your ministry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Patsy! Another beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image and text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspiring, Patsy! There's always hope...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder Patsy, to NEVER give up hope and thanks so much for linking up! Following you via GFC(your 600th follower) and Google+. Have a blessed evening!!
    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. The passage from Luke 13 really spoke to me in my current situation. Your artwork is as beautiful as always. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty! Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy paper Saturdays! MamonX

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy