Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Work of our Hands

"And do confirm the work of our hands." Psalm 90:17



What does confirm mean? It means to give permanence to, to prosper, to establish. I always ask this of God for myself and for others I pray for. Yes Lord, give us good success. Help us in our planning, and the weather, and synergy, and aid us in accomplishing our goals. Nothing can beat the power of two, me and Jesus! Without Jesus in the equation I am just noise. 

One of my mom's favorite verses was Psalm 127:1, "Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it." Unless the Lord builds our family, our business, our career, our life, we labor in vain. All our sweat, our studying, our strategies all just go down the toilet if we don't put God in the equation. 



Father, sometimes, many times, I don't know what I am doing. Any gifts I have all come from Your generous hand. Thank You for prospering the work of my hands, for giving me good success in my family, our business, in our community, in my life. I could not have done well without You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy