Wednesday, June 27, 2018

WOYWW: By My Fruit



I am preparing for a workshop tomorrow entitled, “Creative Faith Journaling”. I have given this workshop many times before but this is the first time people are actually paying for it! 



This was a workshop I gave last week and it was a lot of fun! 



I so enjoy helping people bring out their creativity! 




“Every good tree bears good fruit, and a rotten tree bears bad fruit.” Matthew 7:17

“By their fruits you will know them.” (Matthew 7:20) These days there’s a lot of temptation to judge people and even wish they get thrown into the fire for all eternity. One “false prophet” pronounced that our Philippine President has shown the highest levels of spirituality after the President declared God to be stupid. It is tempting, but we should not issue final judgments. “Whatever measure you use in judging others, it will be used to measure how you are judged.” (Matthew 7:3) We can however judge a tree by its fruit: “by their fruits, you will know them.” 

The first “tree” we should examine is ourself. What kind of fruit is on our branches? In Galatians 5:22, we can find a checklist of the fruit we must bear: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. When people meet us, do they see this in us?

One time a supplier for our business found out I was a Christian, and he asked: “You were not a Christian last year when I came here, were you?” How painful for him to point out that I was unusually impatient that day! 

It is said that the Christian is the world’s Bible. We are ambassadors for Christ. We are His hands and feet here on earth. May You Lord enable us to exhibit the fruit of Your Holy Spirit. 



Joining the lovely Julia Dunnit for a 
peek at desks and projects!
I find a lot of inspiration
visiting my friends here:

Blessings!
Patsy  


9 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy, everyone looks as if they had a fabulous time at your workshop. It's great that you spread your creativity in so many ways. Hope the new workshop is a great success. Have a good week. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patsy, looks like your workshop was a great success from all the happy faces. Happy WOYWW
    Jan S No29

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to be able to share your creativity and earn some money! The workshop looks like fun. Wise words in your post. Don't forget, we Christians are not perfect. We can also be a witness for Christ by how we react to our own sin. Repentance can go a long way. Have a good week.

    Suzanne #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first paid workshop! Looks like it went well! I love the page you chose! Lindart #38

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the workshops. Looks a lot of fun. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could have been at the workshop - sounds really good. And love your artwork. Thanks for sharing - Hazel WOYWW #8 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done with the workshop Patsy, looks like everyone had a good time. Can you leave me a comment on my blog to let me know if you received the ATC I sent you. Sadly I have not received yours yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thank you this Dr,Ancient as you put smile on my face again. back,because it has been a lonely life for me since 3years ago because of my body no one want to marry me but when i contacted you i became every man desire and my Ex has come back again with many flowers and even begging me to come have a marriage with him..wow these is the happiest time of my life and i thank you papa,but if you also need help, you can contact him via ancientbeninshrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, am pretty sure that any of your workshops would be a gift to attend, so am sure that your faith journallers will love it. I love the ‘Every Good Tree ‘ quote, my dear Papa used to call my Mama ‘his little fruit’ and it fills me with love t think of the good fruit!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy