Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Blessing for 2020


“The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you peace! So shall they invoke my name upon the Israelites , and I will bless them.” Numbers 6:24-27




What a special blessing to start the year with! This was how the Lord wanted Aaron to bless His people, Israel. This is how the Lord wants to bless us too. With the new year, we should have hope in our heart, a trust in God, and gratitude for everything. Then we will have confidence and strength for whatever the new year will bring. 


Yesterday during our new year family celebration, my niece exclaimed, “Auntie Patsy, you survived!” I guess many of us can say, “I survived!” Many of us have come through such painful, difficult circumstances. Some have lost loved ones, some are battling cancer, some lost jobs, etc. Life can be extremely battering to the soul. 


Recently I have been fighting discouragement. After my operation, of course I have to deal with aches and pains all over. I don’t understand why my arms feel like they have been carrying weights. But the most difficult is my breathing exercises with the spirometer. There’s hardly any improvement for days! But you know, even in the desert, we can find water. Sometimes, there are desert flowers, and they are beautiful! A few days ago, God gave me a breakthrough with the spirometer, which measures my lung capacity. I did not reach that high since, but it was as if God told me, just keep at it, and trust me. Everything will be all right. I may be in the desert right now, but God is with me. I am going to be all right! 

1 comment:

  1. So, when you find yourself locked out or needing a spare key or any sort of help with your locks, contact an established and professional locksmith.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy