Monday, November 15, 2021

God in a Box

“Jesus of Nazareth is passing by.” Luke 18:37




We don't need to be in church to hear God or see His hand in our life. Many of us box God in. We only take Him out on a Sunday, during mass, during a prayer meeting, where we sing our hearts out in worship.


But what about the rest of the week? When we have to make decisions? Do we put God before all our responsibilities at home and at work? Do we make time for God in our schedule?  In our priorities? 


I remember when my son was young and he did not want to join the youth camp of our community. He asked me, "Don't I have a choice, mom?" I answered, "You do! You have a choice whether to enjoy it or not!" It's the same with us. We don't have a choice about God being sovereign, about His presence in our life. But we DO have a choice whether we work WITH Him or fight Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy