Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Rock and Salvation

"He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be disturbed at all." Psalm 62:6




I shall never be shaken. I shall not be moved or upended. God is my refuge, my fortress, my high tower. God has spoken plainly and we have heard and read it many times. We can depend on Him. He is our shelter and He has unfailing love for us. Why then do we doubt, why the anxiety, why the worry? 


When I am anxious, I consciously turn my anxiety into prayer. Whatever it is that makes me worry or afraid, I lift up to God. In all my life, I have not experienced this level of confusion with regards to how people think about our president and what he is allowing to happen in our country. Along with many filipinos, I believe he is going about solving the problems of our country in the wrong way. I see the blatant disregard for truth, justice, and human life. I am horrified with how much of our hard earned taxes has been stolen and wasted. So it surprises me and saddens me how so many can support him wholeheartedly. 

 

I believe that this is a time of testing and trial for all people of goodwill. What does the enemy want? He wants to destroy our country. He wants to bring us down but I believe all of this will only bring us down to our knees. 


Lord, You are faithful. I will not be disturbed for I know You sit on Your throne. "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy