Sunday, October 24, 2021

I Want to See

“What do you want me to do for you?” 

Mark 10:51




Jesus asked blind Bartimaeus what he wanted Jesus to do for him. Of course Bartimaeus said, “I want to see!" Can you imagine being blind? I am sure we would be willing to spend an awesome amount of money just to be able to see! I know I would!


And so I can consider myself a multimillionaire a million times over! Because I can see, I can walk, I can reach out and take hold of things with my fingers, my heart is beating without a pacemaker, I can enjoy food, I can paint and draw and sing and dance (not very well! my friend once said I dance like a tree trunk!), I can sweat (it's difficult if you can't), I feel pain (even more difficult if you can’t!!!!), I have hair, I have a wonderful family…


and  great relationships in and out of Facebook (ha ha ha!!!) Ohhhh, the list goes on and on and on! But the most wonderful gift is I know God and I know He knows me! The more we know scripture, the more clearly we can hear His voice saying, “I love you.” The more we can hear Him ask, “What do you want me to do for you?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you dropped by! You are a blessing!
:^) Patsy